NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 21:52:01 EDT
There may not be a correlation between lactose intolerance and migraines, but
there is most definitely a correlation between true milk allergy and
migraines.   Although I am not anaphylactic to milk, I get terrible migraines, asthma
attacks, upper respiratory infections, and depression (I'm the one who
originally started the "Milk Allergies and Depression" thread) from milk products.

You are not alone.

Listen to your body (and not your doctor) in this case.   If your migraines
disappear when you stop the milk and reappear when you start again, I think you
can infer a cause/effect relationship.

Bonnie