NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 1997 17:18:44 -0500
Lee Thompson-Herbert <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Lotions with lactic acid...(snip)... and urea are often used for severely
dry skin.  >The only problem is that if your skin is _really_ raw, it'll
burn.  It also just >depends on *which* particular lotion you use.I remember
that Lac-Hydren had >something in that bothered my skin as well.I'm currently
using U-Lactin, a 10% >urea cream.  This is the third urea cream I've tried,
one had an evil fragrance >in it, and one had something that bothered my
skin.  I do _not_ use this on raw, >irritated skin.

This is very true. I have been using Aqua-Care, a 10% urea lotion, for a
while now, and it doesn't bother my skin. The urea lotions are the only thing
that seem to help my dry skin at all.

Libby Rock