NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marie Rublee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 05:39:34 -0400
Hi Kristin,
Our also daughter has delayed reactions to milk. Allergy testing has been negative.
It takes about 24 hours to see the full effect and then she's bedridden for at
least two days. The weakness that follows lasts a good long time. She's still
experiencing some mental confusion/ poor attention from a milk mistake last
Wednesday. I think it takes weeks for her to get over it.