NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
garden_sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2006 11:10:38 -0400
My son eats the thin crust pizza with no cheese, just sauce, pep, onion
and green pepper on the crust, when they have school functions that
provide pizza.  He loves pizza with no cheese and considers it a big
treat.  Dominos will make their personal size pizza with a thin crust if
you explain why.  They have told me there is no milk in their thin crust
when I called their offices.  My husband told me he read a brochure that
did not list any actual milk ingredient, but stated that it had milk.  My
son has never reacted to it.  My son used to be extrememly sensitive to
trace amounts, but now at thirteen doesn't seem as sensitive.

I tell you this because I would not want to mislead you.  You know your
son best.  I would call their offices and see if you can find a comfort
level.  There have been times I have made a small personal pizza and just
taken it in to the school myself.