NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Valletta Vakoc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 19:33:01 -0800
From: Valletta Vakoc
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 7:23 PM
Subject: Fw: 1st time use of NO-MILK List

----- Original Message -----
From: Valletta Vakoc
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 7:16 PM
Subject: 1st time use of NO-MILK List

Hello.  I've been reading the usage guidelines and have a couple questions/requests.
This list looks like a great source of info, but unfortunately this is my first time using ListServ and I'm rather ignorant about how to access info.

1. Could you explain how to search for info and/or how do I  obtain the
following file from [log in to unmask]: GET NO-MILK
DBSEARCH

2.  What command do I use to find specific info? (see background info below)

3.  Perhaps most importantly and basic is when I send commands to [log in to unmask] am I doing this thru an email and what do I key????

 Background info:  My grandson is recently diagnosed with PDD (diagnosis within Autistic Spectrum) and we've just begun the process of going to a dairy free diet for him.  I'm looking for  information on what food is milk-free and what is not and how to cope, including coping with the developmental
delays and behavioral changes sometimes brought on or aggravated by
milk (Autism, Asperger's, Attention Deficit, etc.) plus support for
parents with children who suffer from milk-related illnesses

Thanks in advance for your assistance and patience with this new subscriber.

Val Vakoc

This is the first time I've looked at ListServ.