NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"E. J. Mumaw" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 15:16:28 EDT
In a message dated 8/6/01 7:27:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> Just wondering what others plan to do when their children "outgrow" their
> "allergies"?

I can't see my son ever drinking cow's milk, but I am hoping he outgrows this
allergy just so he doesn't have to stay hypervigilant in checking
ingredients.  I would love to see him outgrow this allergy enough to not have
to worry about hidden ingredients and maybe even have a bit of ice cream or a
piece of cheese.

E.J.