NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 16:02:33 -0800
At 12:59 AM 3/11/99 EST, Joanne Z. wrote:

>Before I gave up dairy nearly 4 weeks ago, I suffered from nightly bouts
of throat clearing and coughing due to a feeling of congestion in my lungs.

That sounds like the Dairy Flem syndrome!  Or perhaps it was the Tasty
Sneeze affliction!  lol  I slipped yesterday and had a bite of chocolate
pudding.  Just a BITE!  Spent hours hovering close to the toilet it is just
amazing.

And yet ... I just started eating low carb not too long ago ... I'm able to
have some cheeses ... heavy whipping cream ... cottage cheese ... and that
does not seem to trigger me.  Go figure.  Live and learn.

Love,

Amy