NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Feblowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2006 10:35:00 -0400
Hmmm. If this is true, they may be in violation of the laws of
Kashrut (the Jewish laws that allow them to claim that this is pareve
and not dairy). I'm betting they are, and that could put them in
jeopardy of losing the ability to claim the  food is kosher,
something that could cost them more than our tiny market share of
dairy-avoiding persons.

You might want to pass your information on to oukosher.org and/or
Kashrut.com - it may need to be investigated.

Mark