NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Helen Fernety <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 May 1998 16:11:45 -0400
Hi Chocolate Parve Lovers,

I just spoke with my guy at Hershey about the orginal dairy-free "Special
Dark" bars they are now offering only via mail-order.

They are the old bars. They held some of the last of the dairy-free ou
parve stock back to keep on hand for this trial mail-order test.

I will get final confirmation next Monday about the production line. They
feel very strongly that they were manufacturered on a dedicated dairy-free
production line. But they have one more person they want to confirm that
with when she is back in the office, June 1.

When the dairy-free stock is sold marketing or whomever will review the
numbers. Then they will review again if they will be manufacturering the
orginal dairy-free parve "Special Dark" formula.

To your health,

Helen Fernety

Non-Dairy: Something to Moo About, Inc.
A non-profit 501(c)(3) support & informational organization that publishes
a monthly web source for families dealing with dairy free diets for medical
reasons.
10425 S.W. 114 Court, Miami, FL 33176 USA
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 1-305-598-0374   FAX 1-305-598-5476