NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sandra Sheeley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2007 08:30:19 -0800
I have a recipe for an oil pie crust that I use all the time.  It is very easy and my family really enjoys it.  I hope this comes through OK because last time I posted it showed up as a mess!

Oil Pie Crust

2 cups flour
1 tsp. salt
1/2 cup oil
1/4 cup water

Mix flour and salt in a bowl.  Add oil and water.  Stir with a fork until blended and dough holds together.  Divide in half and form into flat circles.  Roll between squares of wax paper.  Bake as directed for filling.  For baked shell, bake at 425 degrees for 10-15 minutes.  For a single crust use 1/2 recipe.