NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Dec 2005 12:11:20 -0800
You can put 2 tablespoons of ginger from your kitchen cupboard into your bath warer, as hot as you can stand it when you start feeling flu symptoms. Bathe and saty in for at least 20 minutes. then dry off and wear the warmest pajamas you can find and wear socks or slippers. Go straight to bed and by morning you should start feeling better. Ginger tea is also good or eating the chewy kind of ginger candy. I learned this from my chiropractor. She said ginger raises your body temperature to kill the virus that's making you sick. Then she added that elderberry is good for fighting bacteria infections. Since you asked I thought i'd share the information. It's natural and it's dairy free. Sue