NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jill A Sobel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 11:53:13 -0500
Recently I consulted with a naturopath for my daughters (28 months old)
food allergies. Her opinion was that she was not assimilating the
nutrtion from her foods due to her digestive disturbances, so she
advised I use "ultracare for kids" instead of the soy formula I now
am using for her. However, I tasted it and it tastes HORRIBLE. I
agree with her theory that this liquid nutrition is much easier
to digest than her soy formula - but it tastes awful. Anyone
else have any experience with this? I am just wondering if vitamin
supplements wouldn't be even easier to assimilate?

Many thanks,

Jill