NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Janine Rae <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 1997 21:13:34 -0800
Dawn,
Yes but I'm not real strict  about it.  I don't keep a diary, only if
they ask for something we are rotating I will say, "Let's see, today is
Wednesday and you had it on Sunday, ok".  I don't go strictly by the
every 4 days.
My children do not have too many physical/medical problems from their
allergies, most are behavioral and learning problems, so letting my 7
year old have milk for instance means he might be a little hyperactive,
he doesn't have a physical reaction such as hives or asthma attack etc.
I believe my 8 year old is helped with his constipation and his
temper/attitude by not having milk (along with limiting sugar, dyes,
preservatives etc), so again it isn't life threatening, just a much nicer
environment!!
Janine