NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 20:18:03 -0400
Theresa Ray <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Does anyone else have any 'healthy high-fat' (don't laugh) ideas?

Coconut milk! I find Thai Kitchen the best. I can't imagine an infant not
liking this. I put chicken and curry paste in it, but you can use it for
just about anything you'd use cream for.

You can also buy Spectrum coconut oil in the health food stores, or buy
generic coconut oil in Indian grocery stores.

The list's archives have a file with coconut recipes. You can find them at:

  http://www.panix.com/~nomilk/list.html

Don.