NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Katherine Jaeger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 16:13:21 -0500
I've tried to send this to this group before, but am not sure it gets
across.  Will try again.
I used to be where you guys are.  It took me an hour to grocery shop, at
a minimum, because I had to read every single label.  Even when the food
had previously been confirmed as dairy-free, I'd still read the label.
Can't tell you how disappointing it was to get half way through a Sam's
Club sized tub of margarine to find out that they had changed the recipe
without telling me and that's why I had been sick for the previous 2
weeks!
So last spring I was reading Steve Carper's blog and he mentioned
Lactogen.  It's a powder that you take every day for 40 days and it sets
up a colony of probiotics in your gut.  The probiotics break down the
lactose and you are barely, if at all, lactose intolerant anymore!
I know this sounds like a commercial and I know this only works for
intolerant, not for allergic, but I really urge you to try it.  (But be
sure and google for coupons first, I paid full price.)  My 40 days ended
on Memorial Day weekend (I wanted to be home from work if my first
experimentation "blew up" on me and I got sick, so I timed it that way).
I've been eating dairy since.  Today my meals included Swiss Miss hot
chocolate for breakfast and a piece of restaurant cheese pizza for
lunch.  I feel like it's a miracle.
This is probably too long again.  If you can read it, feel free to
e-mail me back, I can tell you more.  I am not connected in any way to
the Lactogen people.

Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this e-mail message is legally privileged and confidential, intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  If the receiver of this e-mail message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail message in error, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of  the original message.  Thank you.
service.