NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sally Flanagan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 14:57:04 EDT
I know this is a little after the conversation, but I rarely get time to
chime in with two little children around.  I think this group is wonderfully
supportive.  I felt embraced when I joined.  Whenever I have asked questions
I have ALWAYS gotten answers that were insightful.  Not always the answers I
wanted to hear, but always thoughtful and of the experience of the members.

Living with a milk allergy is difficult, as we all know.  I get alot of
sympathy from my 'flesh and bones' friends around me.  But this online group
has offered me hard answers, and ideas, from experience, that's the kind of
support I need.

I am saddened that so many thought the people here were unsupportive.  I love
this group, and it's disscussion.

--Sally