NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 09:33:35 +0000
Hi,
I'm new to the list, but not to LI. Have had this problem as long as I
remember, but the situation has increased to the point that any lactose
gives me d**** (even with lactade.) After a long week I went to my
doctor and he said ...  NO milk whatsoever.  So its been a week without
any milk and I finally feel better. (beyound the thought of never having
most french food again.)

 But I've found out that alot of the things I was eating had hidden
milk. (dried milk in the lunchon meat and prepaired meat at my local
butcher, milk oil in MCD's chicken nugets...)

So, I've been reading every lable and

My question is about "natural flavorings." Are some of them or all of
them possible irritants?

Are there other man made ingredients that are to be avoided. Ones that
are not obviously milk, without lactose in the name?

Any links out there that would help me?

Melody