NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 12:25:16 -0600
I have much the same problem.  I cannot eat a myriad of food but yet when
food allergy tests were done there were no positive results.  I know in the
case of dairy that it's not the lactose that bothers me but the casein.  I
have learned that no matter what the tests say, if something bothers me, I
leave it alone.The number of items is becoming more and more.