NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Subscriptions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 13:40:28 -0600
My favorite butter sub is a stick margerine called "Willow Run".  And the
only cheese Amanda has put up with on her pizza is the Vegan Rella brand.
It has oats in it though for those of you avoiding gluten.

I did buy the "Un Cheese" cookbook and tried a macaroni and cheese recipe.
My stepdaughter's friend liked it, but once my stepdaughter say me eating it
she knew it wasn't real cheese and turned up her nose at it.

Oh, and Amanda loves "Tings".  They are a Cheetos-like snack.

Jenifer