NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
lisa richards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 22:43:44 -0400
Hi Alex,
There is a Kosher IGA that is located on  Hilda Street.  The major
intersections are Bathurst and Clarke.  I shop there once a month as I live
60 mins north of Toronto.  There selection is wonderful and they bring alot
of there products up from the states.  I also noticed there is a Kosher Price
Chopper south on Bathurst one street south of Clarke.  I havn't shopped there
as of yet, but I am going to go and try it out maybe next month.  If you need
more info please email me directly.
Hope this helps.
Regards,
Lisa