NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 11 May 1998 08:41:08 -0600
Hey - I've got EpiPens from two different lots, because of the delay in
getting replacements in the last recall.  Both lots are on the new recall
list... I agree it's very very frustrating.  I called our pharmacy on Saturday
when the notice appeared in our local newspaper.  They had not yet heard
about it.  I'm betting they won't be able to get sufficient replacements
any time soon.

Laurie
: << Lot numbers of EpiPen and EpiPen Jr. auto-injector recalled Friday
:   by Meridian Medical Technologies.  >>
:
: I was distressed to find that BOTH Epi-pens in my son's emergency kit were on
: the recall list.  Lesson learned:  make sure that Epi-pens and whatever "back-
: up" Epi-pens you have are from DIFFERENT lot numbers
:
: Lynda
: