NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amanda Hemmerich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2007 12:08:00 -0700
Hello.

  I have accepted for the last 15 years that milk is not a part of my diet. I am perfectly fine with this, but have been trying to determine whether I am a very sensitive lactose intolerant individual or if I have a milk allergy. I read about some of the allergice reactions to milk, and I exhibit the sinus congestion, headaches, dark circles under my eyes, and I notice a change in my mood. But along with these symptoms, I always experience the gastrointestinal distress. I keep considering getting tested for the allergy, because if I am positive, I would like to explore introducing raw milk products into my diet. But if I am negative, then I will know that I need to be even more cautious about food labels. Any suggestions?

  Thank you.

  Amanda

Never miss an email again!