NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
rene spencer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 14:06:08 +0000
Thanks, everyone, for your response regarding movie theatre reactions.  We
took our girls to the theatre last week.  Mary wore long sleeves and long
pants.  We did not order any snacks, and Mary sat on my husband's lap and
touched nothing.  She still had a reaction - vomiting and a few hives.  The
smell of the theatre popcorn was overpoweringly strong.

Rene