NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dawn Hyatt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 1997 16:42:35 -0600
At 12:26 AM 11/7/97 +0100, you wrote:
>You might be right. I am no chemical scientist, but I found this:
        I work with chemical scientists (among other types as well) and some
of them don't agree either. The reason? The subject is too complex to know
for certain (that's my conclusion anyway) because the chemical scientists
understand the protein structure, but not the human body and the medical
people understand the functions of the human body, but not the chemical
structure of foods and there are very few people able to "translate" between
research fields. That's part of the problem in tracking down accurate
information.