NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jean Z Koehler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 20:08:24 -0400
I have been corresponding with Sara Lee about their new bread called
'Iron Kids'.  It is very fortified with calcium.  My son loves it.  It
comes in sandwich style or crustless.  According to the EXTREMELY
nice and helpful people at Sara Lee, the crustless bread is non-dairy
and the sandwich style is non-dairy except for the bread baked in
West Virginia.  The bakery code for West Virginia is 152 (that is the
first three numbers in the code printed on the package).  (I wonder
why West Viriginia uses dairy when the rest of the bakeries don't).
Jean