NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 1997 16:43:00 -0000
As everybody knows where the delete button is I would think you could
delete messages from people who seem to irritate you.  I find Robert
Cohen's and some of the others most interesting.  If you recognize the
names of people you do not wish to read their messages then read only
messages written by others.  I myself have learned a lot from Robert and do
not want to see him off the list.  If he has a message I am not interested
in then I will delete the message.  Sometimes there are messages in the
list from others that do not interest me for whatever reason but I do not
write and complain about them - I just delete them.
I don't think a couple seconds deleting a message will take that much time
away from even the busiest person.  I belong to six newsgroups and get lots
of messages everyday and know that deleting messages should not be a
problem timewise.

Marilyn