NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Heidi Loncosky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 07:04:35 EST
<how can you eat pizza is you're allergic to cheese>
Pizza Hut has always been happy to make us a pizza without cheese.  As a
matter of fact, we have never had any place tell us that we HAD to have cheese
on our pizza that we didn't want.
Everyone knows that Daniel can't have cheese, so whenever there is a pizza
party at school or church or wherever, they just get one for him without
cheese.  The personal pan pizzas are good for that.
At first the other kids asked questions, and yes, some did giggles or say yuk!
but that gave us the opportunity to educate them.
I too, feel extremely blessed that we don't have the severe reactions that
some of the other people on this list have. When we are trying to educate
people we do talk about this list and ALL of the reactions that we have heard
people talk about.  This list has been a blessing to alot of people.  Thanks
again to the listowners for putting up with us.
Heidi L.