NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tasha Sarver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 2009 21:53:18 -0700
Are you only avoiding milk? If not, what are you avoiding?

Tasha--Mom to a beautiful son Braden, 44 mths
Braden--Eosinophilic Esophagitis, Systemic Mastocytosis, Bicuspid Aortic Valve, Epilepsy, Gtube, Asthma, GERD, Dysphagia, Apraxia, Sensory Processing Disorder, Hyponatremia, Osteopenia, Meatal Stenosis, Hypotonia(face/trunk), Hypertonia(arms/legs), Developmental & Speech Delays, PDD-NOS, Anxiety, ADHD, also possible Autonomic Disorder, Hypoglycemia, Mitochondral Disorder, Neuromuscular Disorder(currently being looked into.) I have way too many allergies to list and am currently on 26 medications. Currently taking Neocate One+ via g-tube, some by mouth, passed oatmeal, carrot, pear, turkey, banana, potato, rice, cocoa, cinnamon, vanilla, pepsi/coke trials, egg and soy. Trialing wheat.
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/bradensarver