NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Diane McMonagle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 21:10:59 -0500
Hi.  Pardon my ignorance, but I've heard Rice Dream mentioned by members on this list, but I can't find it.  My 6 year old is allergic to milk, and we're still experimenting with foods.  Fixing 2 separate meals gets old sometimes.  Has anyone got any experience in cooking with Rice Dream?  Could it be used to make pudding, etc?  She absolutely detests the taste of soy milk.  How does Rice Dream compare in taste, if I can find it?  Also, who manufactures it?  My grocer can order it for me, if I can get info on it.

Thanks,

Diane McMonagle

PS: Hi Meaghan & Ashley.  Jessica will write soon.