NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 1998 10:59:28 -0600
Kathy--

My daughter (16 mths) also has reactions to Amoxicillin suspension (Trimox).
Her reactions occur on a cumulative basis, so I had difficulty determining
that the medicine was part of the problem.  Like you, I have been unable to
determine if the medication has any dairy or not, (asking the but I know her
symtoms go away after she has been off it for a week or so.  I have learned
to trust my gut instinct when it comes to Jordan and her reactions to food
and medication.

Thanks for sharing your experience.  I am glad to know how others are
handling these problems. I have had a problem convincing the doctors of
Jordan's allergies. Even after bringing them my research, they are still
reluctant to admit allergy possibilities.  After insisting, she will be
going through allergy testing at the end of the month.  Hopefully, knowing
the specific triggers will help me deal with them more effectively.

Laura.

Laura Klopp