NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Feblowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 15:15:57 -0500
You've done it. We all got it.

Simply send a message to the list's address,

and it gets distributed to the entire list. If you want to reply so that
the entire list sees it, simply hit the "Reply" key in your mailer - the
list is set so that most email programs will send the reply to the entire
list. If you want to send a message to the original sender  ONLY (rather
than the entire list), you have to copy their address into the "To:" field
of your email program, and probably have to delete the list addres from the
"To:" field.

Most people find the sheer number of emails to be overwhelming (especially
during flu season or hay fever season). Eventually, you might want to set
up your email program to filter the lists many messages into a separate
mailbox. See the email program's documentation about how to do this.

Welcome to the list.

Mark

At 12:08 PM 1/7/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>I have no idea how all this works?  I get emails from everyone. But, I don't
>know how to send a question I have to have people answer me back.  DUHH this
>sounds so stupid.
>
>Do you how to start?

Mark Feblowitz                  [log in to unmask]
Senior Principal MTS                    (781) 466-2947
GTE Laboratories Incorporated   (fax) (781) 466-2618
Waltham, MA 02451                       http://TEC.gte.com/MarkFeblowitz