NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 12:36:55 EDT
Yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am still on this list.  I thought I was  lost.  Maybe
I was temporarily misplaced or there was a glitch in the  system.  I tried to
send a post on 10/2 that never made it back to my mail  box and all posts from
this list stopped at that point.  Of course I  couldn't find the information
I had about joining the list or the list owner  info.  I've been on the list
so long, who knows what I did with it  all.

I still have a copy of that post.  Kellogg's changed their minds and  ARE NOT
including milk in the Pop Tarts that already DID NOT have milk.   Victory for
us.

Now, I cautiously hit send and hope that the posts to my mailbox don't stop
again.

E.J.