NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hazel & Ray Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 18:37:19 -0800
Hi,

Awhile ago I went online to tell everyone about our added touch cake
mixes that were manufactured on a milk free line. I am afraid to say I
have just found out that this company..oetker...does not manufacture or
sell these cake mixes and muffin mixes in the United States. For once we
Canadians actually have something you guys don't. I am sure a trip up to
Canada would solve that problem...we travel down your way for orange
juice with calcuim.....

Hazel Green