NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Steinberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 13:50:44 -0400
re: fats       Grind up flax seeds and add to baked products, or add
whole seeds to salads. casseroles etc.  Theses provide the good
essential fatty acids that we need as well as fiber.  Start slowly if
you are  not used to fiber.  Use flax oil for baking if you wish.
 We also do alot of stir frys with sesame or olive oil, mostly meat and
chicken and vegetables, some of which will provide the fat you are
looking for.
Larissa