NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dennis Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 May 1998 16:50:20 +0800
Beware of this list. It appears to be about 2 years old and has some outdated
information. For instance they list Round Table Pizza crust as vegan but I
just checked with them a couple of months ago and they told me that their
pizza crust has milk products in it. I don't believe that Taco Bells soft
flour tortilla's have milk in them, at least in my area. I eat them
frequently and don't have any problems with them. They list Cinnamon Twists
as vegan also, but the last ingredients list I saw from Taco Bell listed
nonfat dry milk in them.