NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"R. Pellerin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 2009 07:27:15 -0400
If you can find, either in bulk or in regular stores, PURE chocolate chips
and not milk chocolate chips, then you can have fun baking again.  Pure
chocolate have cocoa butter (but it's not real butter) and soy in them but
no milk.  I find that they have a richer flavour than milk chocolate and I
prefer them to milk chocolate.  I bake with them....or just eat them!!

I buy mine in bulk from my local bulk food store called the Bulk Barn; it's
a Canadian chain.  I had a harder time finding them when I was living in the
US.  You can also purchase online.