NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kebridan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 May 1998 22:20:40 EDT
Tori,
I purposely didn't mention this because I think its too early to tell and it
is more of a subjective symptom.  Baseball was cancelled all this week because
it hasn't stopped raining here in the Northeast! - and that can be stressful
at times for him.  So I'll wait a little on that one!

I read a lot about food, nutrition etc. and I just feel like throwing this out
on this rainy Sunday night.
 I believe the wisdom of modern day dieting lies in a grain of salt.  I have
read so much of the diet philosophies of recent that I have come to the
conclusion that each deserves some merit and each should be taken "with the
grain of salt".  For somewhere in each grain of philosophical dietary advice
lies the truth.  Jane