NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
EngJrnTchr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 16:55:54 -0600
Our doctor does not advise taking all these vitamins and supplements.
We simply eat other foods rich in calcium {and other vitamins as well}
such as broccoli, lots of leafy green veggies, etc.  The vitamins you
get from natural sources are usually the best for you.  We also drink
Edensoy Extra with added vitamins and minerals.  My children are happy,
healthy and growing as expected by doctors and growth charts :)

Deborah