NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lovette Yewchan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2008 19:13:17 -0700
Thank you all so much for all your input.
I cannot see and really appreciate hearing what food do and don't have milk.
My husband sometimes remembers to check for milk in things  but
doesn't always remember.
So any info is so appreciated.
Recipes are as well.
I did find a milk put out by dairy land that is lactose free so we
shall see how it goes.
It's cheese and chocolate I miss the most.
I went to a barbecue recently and the hostess marinaded the chicken
in buttermilk and that little bit really sent me into a lot of pain!
Lovette