NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathryn M Przywara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 13:01:25 -0800
I contacted the makers of Smithfield hams regarding the ingredients of
their dry cured hams.  I was looking to see if they were GF, as well as
corn and dairy.  Here is the response:

The only ingredients listed on the uncooked hams are pepper, salt and
sodium nitrate which is a preservative and I'm not sure exactly what it's

made of.  The cooked hams do have the brown sugar glaze, so you probably
wouldn't want to purchase one of those.

Customer Service Dept.

Kathy

(Alyssa 3/15/97 - dairy, egg, corn, grape;
 Thomas 5/30/99 - dairy, egg, corn, grape, wheat/gluten, soy, citrus
(mostly orange), tomato, walnut)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.