NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kebridan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 May 1998 17:25:21 EDT
Kathy,
I can't do soy either so I don't think the un-cheese cookbook would be good
for me, is that right?  I have made a few mistakes in some areas this week
(been milk protein free for only a week) so I can't say I notice any
difference yet in the rhinitis I have but my intestines are quieter when I
don't have any dairy!  Actually, I thought some of my symptoms were worse this
week (fatigue and runny nose) and all I could think of was like the die-off
phenomenon they talk about in relation to candida?  Probably not, see how this
week goes.  Thanks, Jane