NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Beth Kevles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 19:27:54 -0400
I think I list a few on my web page ... off the top of my head, though,
we've had success with Junior Mints, non-chocolate Kellog's pop tarts,
various potato chips (plain, salt and vinegar, some varieties of BBQ but
not all ...) Nature Valley Crunchy granola bars (in the green box) ...
If your tolerance is low or your reaction severe, please check further
before eating.

In good news, Dunacn Hines seems to have several mixes now marked kosher
parve!  THat means milk free!

--Beth Kevles
  Disclaimer:  Nothing in this message should be construed as medical
  advice.  Please consult with your own medical practicioner.