NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karin Dietterich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 09:30:20 -0700
I'm scheduled to see an allergist tomorrow for yet another round of scratch
testing, as well as RAST testing (finally!) for the milk allergy.  I've been
off my antihistamine since Sunday.

The allergies broke through in full force yesterday afternoon.  Last night I
started in with the itching and hives.

I just talked to the allergist's office.  They don't want me to take any
antihistamines, but also tell me that I should do what I need to do to be
comfortable, so I could take something OTC.

Does anyone know how long the effects of a single Benadryl stay in your system?
 I'd really like the allergy testing to be successful, but I'd also like to get
some sleep.

Thanks!

Karin Dietterich

Yahoo! - We Remember