NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robyn Kozierok <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 14:01:10 -0400
> Hi
> We have a non-milk yogurt in our local Save-on-foods it is called Jersey
> Farm  Soya Yogurt (strawberry / plain / Honey vanilla)
>
> Made by Alamar Farms (Delta B.C.)
>
> I am not sure if this is the same product Robyn K refers to .

Yes, this is the one.  Matthew really liked the honey vanilla when he tried
it at my SIL's house last year.  I called the company to see if I could get
it around here, but they only distribute it in Canada ;-(  I don't know what
stores carry it, but my SIL in a fairly Jewish area of Toronto was able to
find it near her.

--Robyn