NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
crallejones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 2009 18:32:18 -0700
I don't know about s'mores pie, but the way we do s'mores is take milk-free chocolate chips and push 4 or 5 into the marshmallow before you toast it.  As the marshmallow is toasted, the chocolate melts and the soft chocolatey marshmallow is fabulous between two milk free graham crackers.  My daughter can pretty much be a regular kid at the campfire with this method.