NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"P. Schwartz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 1997 09:34:41 -0800
Heidi Loncosky wrote:

> I think it would be interesting to know what type of doctor finally diagnosed
> so many people correctly.

Heidi,
I was finally referred to an allergist/immunologist by people on the
chronic fatigue list.  Turns out I have celiac disease as well as a
severe milk allergy, NOT rheumatoid arthritis, IBS, colitis, gastritis,
fibromyalgia, depression, anxiety, chronic fatigue and all the other
misdiagnosis that have come my way in the past 14 years.
I came up with my own diagnosis through extensive research on the net,
suggested it to the allergist on my first visit.  He verified the celiac
disease and sent me to a GI for an endoscopy.  I continue to see the
allergist for treatment (kutapressin injections) for my damaged immune
system.  But there is light at the end of the tunnel, and for that I'm
grateful.  Hope this helps.  Good luck.
Phee