NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sonya Benisovich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 14:10:42 -0400
I am curious if anyone else has this particular symptom of lactose
intolerance.  On the rare occasions when I do have dairy products, I get
tired and fall asleep much earlier than usual that evening.  Falling asleep
feels more like falling into a coma.  My eyes and whole body get incredibly
heavy and I'll fall asleep where ever I am (the perfect example - I fell
asleep while watching the broadway musical Stomp, which is incredibly
loud).  Then, sometime during the night (usually between 2 and 4:am), I'll
wake up and be unable to fall back asleep for the rest of the night.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?  Thanks for any info on this.

Sonya

Sonya V. Benisovich
Cancer Prevention Research Center
2 Chafee Road