NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jon Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 13:33:28 -0400
On Thu, 10 Jun 2004, mfeltner wrote:

> Silk Very Vanilla Soy Milk
> Silk Soy yogurt

All the White Wave Silk products I've seen have been K(DE), meaning
they've been processed on dairy equipment, and no matter how much they
think they've cleaned the equipment between product runs, I don't think it
ever gets totally dairy free.  I tried some of White Wave's ice cream
substitute some time ago and reacted to it.  IIRC, it was the best
non-dairy ice cream I'd had...but not worth the canker sores.

 Jon Lewis                   |  I route
 Atlantic Net                |