NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nancy Weir <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 1997 11:10:10 -0500
>I want to continue on this list because of other valuable
> information.....but I do not want to read the so-called
>"banter"

For many of us the discussion on whether milk is a healthy
food for the average person is non-issue since we can't
drink it anyway.

Perhaps there could be one day a month for a discussion of
the negative aspects of dairy consumption for the general
population and the rest of the time this list could be the
wonderful, helpful list it is for people and their family
members with milk allergies and/or lactose intolerance.

Another solution might be for group members to vote on
whether they want this debate to continue or not.

Happy holidays everyone!

P.S. I made the traditional Chelsea Buns for Christmas
breakfast with soya milk and margarine.  They taste just as
good as I remember them. Hallelujah!