NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 1997 09:18:47 -0500
Robert Husby wrote:

>Some have recently bemoaned the absence of Robert Cohen.  As a
>weary veteran of the "Milk Is Poison" wars, I have created your
>own personal FAQ

Thanks for posting this. I have resubscribed Robert Cohen as he has assured
me that he is now reformed. He promises that there will be no flames and
that he will not hassle the parents on this support list that are still
consuming dairy. I can always put back the filter that kept him off the
list. Also if he privately hassles or flames someone please let me know.

If anybody wants to discuss this further please do it with me privately and
not on the list.

Don.